Hello friends, a lot of Indian says i proud to be an India, but think completely about your India and what happening India. after thinking about that can you say you are proud to be an Indian. No i can't say after thinking what happening in India in these days.

There are some facts at which we can feel proud, but now these facts are getting decrease and the bad facts which makes us not feel proud are increasing.

Lets Discuss about that.. come give your words.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You should be proud of the place you live.
Being an Indian you cannot say that you are not proud being Indian(your motherland).
you know the Indian way of life provides you the vision of natural life.
I am proud about India , though it is not my country.

Lets get together and remind our 1 billion country men and women, the sacrifices that went into creating what we today call OUR INDIA - one of the fastest growing nations in the world and the superpower of tomorrow.

Millions of our forefathers who fought for India's freedom - many whose names no one remembers, millions of those unsung heroes who gave their lives passionately to protect the soil you stand on today! This is dedicated to those great Indians, whose blood still flows in you and me. Its because of these heros that India sees a new dawn, an era of prosperity.

It's now time we let the world know that India has arrived. Lets tell everyone around us how much we love India. Lets go that extra mile and do that something special for India.

Jai Hind!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.