Deleted. Please do not use forums for promotions.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey that's ok one can promote his her blog here which was acceptable earlier by Maverick himself.

Not fair to target single member. Many have promoted their blogs here earlier. Come on.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen, when did I allowed? can you quote the topic?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Jayen, Directly promoting personal blogs is never encouraged here.

You can provide our members with excellent and informative data.... This may be present in your own blog or other's blog.. As Boddunan would encourage Sharing and Caring!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think he means the forum footer. In forum footer, we are allowed to give external links.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Jobin is right.

And Maverick I rememeber I had pm you regarding the permission for promoting my blog.

Also long back Harish had promoted his blog without your opposition.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
If you are talking about forum signature, you can post your blog url (max 2 links) in forum signature. But this post is not at all related to it. He is promoting his blogs in the content of the post which is not allowed. Hope you understood the difference.

And regarding Harish, he left the site after I asked him to stop promoting. I believe you remembered it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes... I do remember this....

Jayen, Promoting the blog is totally discouraged here. You can provide us with useful information and can share with us... But promoting it is totally avoided.

There is a lot of difference between Promoting and sharing.......

Hope you git this point!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.