Well friends,
On sunday watched this movie Khatta Meetha starring Akshay Kumar, Trisha in INOX threater..The movie title suggested should be kadva..I couldnt watch it and was waiting for when the movies is going to complete... :laugh: Initially i though the movie will have atleast comedy but it was a surprise to me..Never going to experiement again... :silly:

As usual Akshay Kumar's underperformance with that horrible voice.. :huh: Though trisha will atleast show something new as it is her first movie in Hindi. Other scences in the story as quiet common nothing special..No humour nor pleasant scence..After watching for half-a -hours i thought to leave the hall but the 100 Rs ticket made me to tolerate the entire movie.. :lol:

So anyone had the same feeling :blink: :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have not watched this movie, will tell my comments after watching it. thanks for sharing rajini
Need to see it to believe it. so let me comment after once I see it.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE

Let me also take that Kadva Experience.. Than I will tell what it is.. Khatta or Meetha or Kadva or All together.
:dry: :dry:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Yes Rajani. You are 100% correct. Even music and songs are also not melodious. :ohmy:
Really i didn't like the movie at all........

:) :) :) :)
BabyCry.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Oops.... Haven't seen that movie Rajani...

Thanks for sharing... I would surely avoid that movie...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
And I will not surely avoid the movie!!!! B) B) :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

What to do? I am not learning from others' experience. :dry: :dry: :dry:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Seems like Akshay Kumar has reached a stagnant state where his performance is concerned!!!

Thanks Rajani for sharing teh kadva experience! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i heard the movie is not that interesting................

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.