Hello Friends,

Boddunan is like my first job, I got my first salary from it..But Now its time to join a full time job..
I am joining INFOSYS from 2nd August.
Therefore I am leaving my native place Haryana and shifting to Mysore(Karnataka) on 1st August
Therefore I will be on leave for about a week, When I will get a comfortable internet connection there, I will be back on my duties..
There will be no caption writing contest for one week (I hope it will be okay for all)

Please Pardon me for few days..
Will miss all here...

Aastha Gupta
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aastha i wish you all the best in life and i wish you complete your training with full mind focus in it.You get good post job after training.
We will really miss you for one week.

In my neighbours one girl has done training from Mysore where you are going and now she is placed in IT park in Chandigarh.
First of all let me congratulate for your full time job, and then you are doing a wondeful job as a moderator here with daily forum activator award and caption writing contest.

It is sad to hear there wont be caption writing contest for a week. More than that we will miss you for a week. Hope for a weak only.

And wish you all success in your profession, and do visit boddunan when you have time, we will miss you! :( :(

Many important members(ceeem,santosh,aastha) got busy schedule now a days!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Aastha,
My Best wishes to you for joining Infy.Have a bright future ahead.We will miss you as you were doing your moderator job wonderfully.Catch us here whenever you find time.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Congratulations.So you are coming to South India and more near to my place.Just 150 kilometers from Calicut (Kerala) where I am working.So DFA award will also affect??

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Dear Aastha,

All the best for joining you first "Full Time" job!! It is a starting of your career.

I wish you a great and bright career.

Welcome To South India !!

From Coimbatore, Mysore is only 201 Km.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Dear Aashta all the very best for your new job..............

i wish you a great career ahead..................

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Dear Aastha,

We are definetely going to miss you too for one week..
I wish you all the best for you career and hope to see you again rocking the forums..JUST FOR YOU
@Jasmeet..
Thank you so much for your wishes, yes Infosys is near your place too..Hope I will come there after training 'coz its also near to my place..

@Sajeetharan..
Thenkyou!! Ya, Hope so, it will definitely for a week only..

@Meean..
Thanks dear..I was not knowing that everybody will miss me that much..

@Abid..
Nice to know, that I am that much near to your place, will definitely meet..No, DFA will not be affected..Deepti will take up my duties until I be back

@Kumaresh..
Thanks, Ya, its starting of my career, Hope I will be with my both jobs, part as well as full time.I know about Coimbatore..Are you in there??

Will really miss you all..

Aastha Gupta
@Neetu..Thank you so much dear..

@Rajani..
You know, I am just crazy about teddy bears..Thanks for giving me the one...
Yes, Boddunan is such an attractive work place, where one can be apart for many days..
I will definitely come back...
teddy_bears.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Aastha Gupta
Aastha wrote:
[quote]
@Abid..
Nice to know, that I am that much near to your place, will definitely meet..No, DFA will not be affected..Deepti will take up my duties until I be back

[/quote]

Very good.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.