Hey Guys,
Hope you have not forgotten me..
I am really happy to login here again...
My life is really stressed out here, Somehow I managed to get internet here.
Probably not on daily basis but I will definitely will come online randomly..I was missing Boddunan badly..
I be back on my duties..
Just wanna know, if I will announce DFAA on weekly basis, will it be okay for all or not?
Please give your valuable views,

Aastha Gupta
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome back Aastha....
Welcome back aastha, we have missed you too, no one would forget you! You will find easy when you be there for some days! Happy that you have got net connection!

And regarding DFFA . Anything will be ok for me! lets wait for others comment on it!
Yes, Am waiting for everyone' response..towards DFAA

Thanks a lot Sunny and Sajeetharan..

Aastha Gupta
No probs Aashta!!
I don't have any objection for Weekly announcement of DFAA awards.

Would it not be more stressful for you? :dry:
It will be huge pile of posts. :ohmy:
Will it not be difficult to judge ? :dry:

Just asking!! :blink:

For me no probs!! :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
welcome back aastha...........no one has forgotten you......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hai Aastha.. Welcome back!!!

Great to see you back!! :)

Well regarding the DFAA, I have no objection regarding this issue. But I think it would be difficult for you to carry this on weekly basis.. due to work pile-up!!!

All the best!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Welcome back Aastha.... :) :) :)

We had missed you a lot..
I have no objection regarding DFAA.. ;)
Welcome back Aastha,its nice to see you and not one will ever forget you...

I think deepti Mam is doing good for DFAA and weekly basis will be difficult for you.
Aastha, good to see you back! We too missed you a lot!
Hope :) :) :) you have settled in and are enjoying the new phase of your career.

Announcing weekly DFA is no problem with me but I think it will be more work for you and will be more tedious as well. Can you not do this activity every two or three days instead? :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome back Aastha. We were missing you. So how is your training program in Infy? I Know it is very stressful. You have to clear frequent tests also right?
Anyway, good luck. You will be having bright future once you successfully finished your training. Till then, enjoy infy and Mysore.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.