Hey Maverick,
If I am not wrong..Its your anniversary today..(checked in thread started by Kumaresh)..

Let me be the first one to wish you today..
A very very Happy Wedding Anniversary...

Although I am very late to wish but still..
Enjoy your day to the fullest...

Aastha Gupta
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy Anniversary Sir...
Thanks a lot Aastha. I was surprised by seeing the thread, how did you know this.

Anyway thanks you very much for remembering this and wishing me.

Thank you very much Sunny for the nice pic and wishes.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

[quote]Thank you very much Sunny for the nice pic and wishes.[/quote]

This is my pleasure sir... :)
A very very Happy Wedding Anniversary Maveric Sir..................

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

a very happy wedding anniversary maverick sir..............

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Happy Anniversary Maverick,

I searched for some anniversary wishes quotes and I found few interesting ones. So Maverick pick any one whichever you like:

1. They say that 40 is the maturity of youth and 60 – the youth of maturity. Happy anniversary, young……

2. A happy man is a man of honesty and sharp intelligence. So, congratulations on your anniversary, happy man!

3.Goodness of heart eclipses the genius minds as well as the incredible beauty. Happy anniversary, my good old fellow.

4.Happy anniversary, dear… Let this date don’t stop you from enjoying life and every single day of it! I wish you many happy returns with all my heart!

5.This is your … anniversary – a very important date in your life. We all love you and believe in your star. Star that will lead you to intoxicating success, happiness and prosperity!

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Really sorry Maverick,
I should have masked the face of the male image above posted.

Enjoy the special day..

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Happy Wedding Anniversary Maverick....

Enjoy.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Many Many happy returns of the day

Happy wedding Anniversary Maverick sir,I wish that your all dreams come true...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.