I just say that religion is nothing but belief and there is proof for that in the names of festivals..

In Hindu festivals one festival has muslim belief name and two muslim festivals has Hindu belief name...Can anyone guess..

I think this shows that festivals and religions teaches us to stay together...

:) HOpe to see the answer. :cheer:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes thats true Rajani, but before going to religions, lets first stop this caste system.
well does no one know the answer..sounds surprising.. :ohmy:
Hmm ..... Rajani, why not you reveal the answer today as it has not been revealed by anyone.... :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think that these concepts are dependent. One can believe in a God, or Jesus Christ even if he's not a Christian. It would not be an "official religion" but a kind of "personal religion". If one prays to God and really believes in this god, saying that he doesn't have a religion would be nonsense.
You are right Sajeethran... What I believe is that religions are there just to guide mankind.. But not to bring any differences between them.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
What are those festivals Rajani, I am not able to guess them! Can you reveal the answers?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes. Want to know the answer to this question. Asked about it yesterday... :) :)

Common Rajani..Reveal the answer.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Well i though you will attempt as Muslim festivals are less comparatively..

The two festival are
RAMAN (RAM+JAN)
Here RAM is Hindu belief
Similarly Moha+ram
Here Ram is again Hindu god name

In Hindu festivals
Diwali (Diw+Ali)

Ali is Muslim belief..

I hope you got the answer.
Finally you have revealed the answer.... :P

Very good discovery Rajani :) :) :)

GOOD ONE!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
yes...that's good...

thanks for revealing the answer Rajni...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.