Take one teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon mix well and keep inthe fridge for a night use it the next day and wash after 15 mins ...removes pimples really fast
:lol: :lol: :lol: :kiss: :kiss: :) :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves in water over the face every night and washed with warm water in the morning for preventing pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, dryness, and wrinkles.
i havn't heard about this technique before.. let me suggest to few people i know..
Thanks for the information Akash. It is good to have a health expert like you in our forum whom we can rely on for home remedies. :P
I think oily skin is main reason for pimples if we can control oil it is best way..all these home remedies when done will work fine.once we stop using the problem can never be solved..

Thanks for information Akash..
really a very good tip............thanks for sharing such a good tip to get rid of pimples...........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
We have so many things to fight and fighting pimples is one of the stickiest businesses!!! Your information would be very useful and thanks for sharing it.
Wash your face with soap and water once or twice a day. Avoid perfumed or scented soaps, and stay away from harsh deodorant soaps. These can strip your face of valuable oils that actually protect your skin, and it could lead to more pimples. Instead, use a mild anti-bacterial soap that will cleanse your skin without damaging it. Clean your skin gently. Scrubbing or hard rubbing might just spread the problem.
Added information from Sunny..it is completely true deodaranted and scented soaps do lot of damanage..use soaps having neem as it is anti-baterial and anti fungal...aloe vera is also good.. :) :)
Very often dandruff may also cause pimples. So, it is better to take care of the scalp first.
Just to add, Vitamin D is a supplement which should be in your daily diet to make your skin stay healthy and clean. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.