According to research moderate drinking is considered to increase life span.see the link for details.. :) :)

http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/health/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4330698&page=0
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
previously drinking is said to be injurious to health for any one..but not consession is given to consume moderate amount of alchol for long life.. :P :laugh: it sounds really funny..do undertstand these reasearches..

Maybe some day it is going to be full amount .. :huh: :)
its not a dream there are many who drink for occassion and health reason's unlike in India where few drink to forget their worries courtesy Hindi movie melodrama's
0002019D-20100904.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Moderation in life is doubtless a virtue which should be cultivated but to expect moderation from persons who drink is too much!!!
Research keeps coming with different parameters, its all upto us to drink or not.. Anyway go by the saying that TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS GOOD FOR NOTHING>
Then what is too much - that's the question!!
When a person start drinking he doesn't have sense left that he comes to know that he is having alcohol in moderate or higher quantity.
Yes --- My gather-in-law was advised by our family doctor to have a peg daily to increase blood flow in the veins...But he never tasted it!! :P :P :P ;) ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes @neetu I think drinker will never known whehter it is moderate of too much..

Deepti yes it is true, taken little can really cure some problems for women and old people..My grand mother was also advised to take a peg when she delivered my father itseems :P :cheer: ..but she didnt and till now my father still makes jokes on that.. :woohoo:

Though it is too funny maybe it is really good for some cures..
less or more quantity doesn't matter. Drinking is injurious to health and also lot of people met with accidents due to drunken driving. :)
I have read two articles on it which contradict each other on the beneficial effects of hard drinks on us.It seems some grey areas are still there.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.