Todays verdict . The dispute is not between Ram Ji & Babar. Real dispute is vote bank politics. Do yOU AGREEE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats' right Manisha!! Evrything related to religion in our country is ultimately related to the vote bank!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You have summed it up nicely.The vested interests are trying to reap benefits out of it!
Well said manisha i agree with you....that is good observation from you..
When the politicians and hawks of either side are made to leave the scene - a solution can always be found!
Cannot comment... :)

This verdict was not accepted by all the opponents.. Hope they would approach Supreme Court soon... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
yes manisha i agree with you....a very good observation from you.
Yes manisha i do agree with you....

Its all done for the vote bank... still the decision is pending...Supreme court is going to come in the picture...
Well... Nice to see many opinions from many of our friends.. :)

This verdict is not yet finished... It can be called as one phase is over.. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Well... Nice to see many opinions from many of our friends.. :)

This verdict is not yet finished... It can be called as one phase is over.. :([/quote]

That another phase may take some more long time maybe..but i think the decision didnt created any disputes futher ..
The outcome will probably be slow-paced!! There are what two months? to the actual implementation of the verdict!! So anytyhing can be expected in these two months!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.