IS media a tool by congress to indirectly arose tension between 2 partys as media in the race of TRP
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manisha, good to see you active on the forum, welcme to boddunan! :)

This is an intesresting thread you have posted! Right from the days when Indira Gandhi was the PM, she has taken control of the media and manipulated them teh way she wanted them to behave and only report what she wanted to be published in the press. Subsequently that has long remained the tradition adn congress has managed to have a substantial influence over media even today!

As to the tension is indeed by the leaders of the congress parties, we can only speculate and have no definite answer to this question!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am not very clear about this question. Certain sections of the media are part of it which is used by any political especially the one in power.This quid pro quo! A mutually beneficial relationship!
Manisha, Welcome to the forum section!!! :) :) :) .

Not only congress every local party is owning a media channel to propagate about their party.Jaya TV and Sun news are the bset examples for this scenario.

There is NO NEWS which is common to both the channels.
Welcome manisha

I think it is M->P
M<-P relation..that is duo depends on each other for publicizing...
They thrive each other or one another by using,abusing and misusing themselves!
Every one attempts to use not only media but also bureaucracy and other sections. It is for media to refuse being misused.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Media should stop hyping things which are of less priority. :( :(
Media too is a heterogeneous entity covering a broad spectrum with views of all shades and colors!
It is expected from the people that media should be free from cultural,religious and political bias. :) :)
Let us look at the larger picture of the ownership pattern of media houses and most of them are owned by vested interests and propogate their own ideas!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.