It has been generally observed that people buy mobile phones just for satisfying their greed for upgradation to new technology which is like buying food & wasting it even if one is not hungry. So here are things you should consider before buying your next mobile phone, cell phone
or iphone read more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for sharing this information jayen.... We should properly have a note about all the features and then buy a phone....
Thanks for sharing the tips,Jayen.It is really valuable. :)
I have read the link carefully. My opinion is that one should buy new phone or for that matter any thing, if the features added are actually needed. For example, if you do not need to send or receive text messages and do not use camera, these featuresare of no use to you and need not be considered for buying the new one.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i have gone through the link very carefully and noted down all necessary points which are to be taken care of at the time of buying cell phone. Thanks for posting such information.
I have also insisted on buying country specific models to boost the local economy.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.