Hello all boddunan members,
Happy Independence Day!!
Today, 15th August 2009 and it is our first one with all boddunan members.
So I would request you all to post your resolutions towards India and boddunan.com.

-Atul Barapatre B)

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
happy Independence day to all. i am very happy and feel very proud to be an Indian.
Hey guys,

I wish you very happy Independence Day. I wish you all a great success and bright career.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hai Atul and Maverick,

I was typing the forum when you clicked on the 'send' button;and I was just 2 minutes late for that!

Just imagine,if there are people with similar thoughts,how much we can strive to achieve a 'better growing India'

:D

Swetha Shenoy
Hey AtulMy resolution is to plant 10000 trees in my loalityand I will definitely do it before the year ends .
I will do my best and I willachieve this goal so that atleast i can keep safe my environment
About Boddunan I want to see that it has reached at 1000 articles so i will try to refer number of friends so that we can reach at 10000 articles before the year ends so that as you know what I want .
Obviously AdsenSe revenue sharing programme will start.
Happy Indian Independence Day.................strange?
Happy Independence Day!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.