Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

According to saffron brigade Jains, sikhs and Buddhists are same as HIndus. so who is isolated from Hindutva. Naturally, Muslims and Christians and may be atheists/ secular...
Share all about world cup football here
W all owe our very esistence to Sun. We are all in the solar system. Scientists are studying about birth of Sun....
Now the saffron government is researching for 'Saraswati rivr' which is mythological. I wonder if they will also research for Chhhipra river as well as Rahu and Ketu. This way...
Female nudity has always been ther in literature and movies. This is obviously for male dominatd society. Now women are also in dominant position. May be male nudity is to...
A spouse must be committed and any extramarital relation will be cheating. But what does chating mean in extra marital relation unless one is i live in relation. Actress Muskan...
a U.S. court as ruled that Indian PM has immuity but not any minister for an offence. But will the court say where does that get jurisdiction against any Indian citizen for an...
:) Great huma rights fighter sharmila has been arrested very shortly after release. This is to literally follow the rule that nobody can be detained beyond 364 days....
Hi guys lets have a discussion about MCSA. Which is the best Training institute to get good knowledge in MCSA
when will MIcrosoft retire completely its support for XP including SP3? What are the chances of Vista becoming the defacto business Operating System? Or will Windows7 be the more...
Recently Microsoft launched his "pink" phone. is there any different function in it.can this phone stand on higher ranking in the world of phones.
hey i setup on my Domain Controller two members under one OU and apply ipsec on GPO of that ou (Request Security), and then gpupdate /force on both of them!! now the 2 members...
Hello, I am facing problem of data lost after passing thru the data switch. System architecture is described as below: PLCs (3 sets)--->RS485/TCP converter ----->Data...
Salary Structure and Job Details: 1) Good Salary (Depends from process to process) + Free Pick n Drop Facility + Performance BONUS + Huge Incentives + Medical...
Friends, I am using the latest version of GNS3 I added a c1700 model router with a corresponding Image. However I can use only one fastethernet interface. I could not add any...
:) :) In a ruling Supreme Court held that tansgenders include lesbian and gay also. Now the government wasnts some clarification as apex court's previous ruling differed....
Can any one tell me how to learn PHP on my own through online. Please help me.
which software skill easy to learn and demand-able in market now?
As long as we live we have one type of wants or the other and that constitutes the justification for our being alive.George Bernard Shaw once remarked:"As long as I have a...
Deleted copy paste