Is America really the big boss or is it overrated?
I have nothing against the US but I hate when Americans act like they are the best and no one can mess with them

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Due to super power status it is treated as Big boss by all countries ..i dont think US personal feels like that..ya but they try to dominate more with the power they have. :unsure:
After the fall of USSR it's the sole surviving super power and thus making it a unipolar world but I foresee a situation when its status as a sole super power would be challenged by China!
what u mean by big boss? Is it taken for granted by US. They invades countries and establishing their military bases there by saying fighting against terrorism. They invasion took place in Iraq, Afgan now they might attack pakistan too.
There is now bigboss but only arrogance and selfishness and rudyness
I somehow want to agree with @Chinmoy

and obviously

@ Shalu is correct as due to power they are ready to invade anyone..
Americans are not the best. But they have created infrastructure and facilities that persons of non American origin are manning. There are a large number of Asians, Africans and others manning the establishments in U.S.A. The educational standard of the American has also gone down. In fact, U.S. President has warned the American youth that Indians may beat them in near future. He advised them to work hard and study better.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In the coming years USA has to live with the reality of its powers and influence greatly reduced in the emerging scenario!
I think today inthis world no one is like big boss . Every country is devloping and becoming superior than before . I am proud to say that infact we indians are the best in culture , thinking and lifestyle then others.
Americans they themselves consider that they are the super boss.But it is always true that "Ek se Badkar Ek". :) :)
It can be said hat when some one is given a name of super power they try to use it and same thing is happens to America . America is not as much super power as it showing.
U.S really has a number of powers and sometimes they tend to dominate others.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.