Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

A security researcher says he has figured out a quick and inexpensive way to break a commonly used form of password protection for wireless networks using powerful computers that...
Is it MicroSoft buyed Associate contend to beat Google...... Who know???
Is Facebook a HIT DUE TO CONTENT/TRAFFIC as Reply awards wht i suggested Hit reply award is rejected because few dn't agreee on traffic concept
Hi ! I am trying to configure Port Address Translation using the commands below. What I am trying to accomplish is to overload the IP 170.168.2.1 which is also int s0/0's IP...
Currently, Communist Party of china is the biggest party in world. BJP hopes to get higher membership ad be the largest party in the world. But here is the difference. It is...
Carnahan and the Scott brothers say they will use the original premise of the series as the template for an action film. In the original, four Vietnam vets convicted of armed...
While deciding the case of Dara Singh, killer of a Christian missionary, the supreme court has viewed that there should be no forceful religious conversion....
Hi , I have something interesting for you - you can easily earn regular income online via deleted. Clik here to earn: deleted link.. Please don't post such...
Good Morning to all my friends! It's nice to see that the number of new registration in our site which was not at all satisfactory in the past two months is picking up once...
Former Supreme Court judge Shivraj V. Patil Monday submitted his report on the procedures followed in awarding airwaves for second generation (2G) telecom services between 2001...
The web world has run out of addresses. Obviously this results from overcrowding. See the link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704254304576116401267588510.html
Here is the Google the search engine giant’s special doodle on India’s election results day An inked finger marks Google's 16th Lok Sabha Elections result doodle...
Why sunday got slow performance and less page impression for all website and blogs?
BJP's would be Cabinet. Read on for some more BJP leadership’s decisions to form the new...
Here is link giving detailed economic survey. According to the survey, higher GDP is expected and price index is showing lower increase....
Chennai-headquartered diversified infrastructure organisation MARG Ltd. has won an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) work order valued at Rs.237.58 crore from...
SHIPPING CORPORATION OF INDIA AND THE INDIAN SHIPPING SECTOR: AN OVERVIEW http://expertscolumn.com/content/shipping-corporation-india-and-indian-shipping-sector-overview
Sri Lanka fall 5 runs short of Australia in the 3rd ODI.
Today is mothers day. I salute all mothers. They are first teachers of everyone. Abraham Lincoln had said: What I am today or what I hope to be, I owe to my mother.
Just i want to know from which site i can exchange my e-currency and which site is secure for transaction as well. i want to exchange payza to Liberty Reserve .