Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

hi friends, i have heard so much about ebay.But i don't know how to use it or How to bid, or buy.Is it easy?Can we purchase at a reduced price? If you have used ebay or...
tell me pharmacist jobs in andhra pradesh in government sector
We all know about the importance of Water. Without food one can stay for some time, but not even an hour without water. Eye opening facts about...
Packers and There are many professional packers and movers companies in Bangalore to choose from. People often get confused which one is the best for their move. Choosing the one...
Maveerick didn't announce the result of previous GD as he told that that results of previous GD will be announce with the New GD. And i didn't get 50 50 50 poins of three GD's...
vishnu2unni is our 4999 member in boddunan. I am anxiously waiting for our 5000 members name
The one, who helped Nanny in the kitchen...the one who rolled Rotis in Gurudwara, the one who earned the Inter national fame of ' Master Chef' is one and the same...  Vikas...
Hello, i want make a logo for my website. i want to know that How i make a image transparent using photoshop? This is the logo.
Albert Einstein, an Amazing Physicist , suggests a few Golden lessons, that one can put to use in everyday life. An example is," You have to learn the Riles of the Game, and...
I want to ask...
An enormous temple, carved out of a Single Rock,.Kailashnath Temple, Maharashtra. http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/kailashnath-temple        
Here is a list of some of the most popular Museums of the World. The list besides containing renowned Museums like Louvre, France, The British Museum , England,  etc,...
The indigenously developed Surface to Surface Missile Agni-v is capable of striking a target more than 5000 Km. Capable of reaching as far as Beijing in China. This Missile can...
India is characterized by Varied Cultures, Civilizations, Religions, creeds and Dynasties - Indian Temples or Historical monuments are well known for their aesthetics and...
I have always seen Gabriel and Michael, the archangels of God standing next to me in all the situations. So, did anyone of you experience the same? They protect us, love us, care...
hi, i submitted 12 question papers a week ago.. but it is not still approved.. so i am waiting for approval and i am waiting to upload another 10 question papers why it is slow...
What is Usage Of Web link? After i submitted weblink,How can i see that ?
Is it possible to review submitted articles little faster? It will definitely help us improve on the subject.
Hello friends, One of our members asked me a question. Here are the question and my answer - The Question: "i ve a doubt sir. where shall i post my suggestions for...
hi to all friends and boddunan team. i have a suggestion in mind and i would like to share it with you all. in my account section, in my page topic, it would be nice if you add...