Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

Religious conversions is a burning topic. This has become a bone of contention between religious commnities. I doubt the wisdom behind such conversions. All religions have some...
Hi Friends, I am back after 3 days or so, but I am struck in a big problem. I am preparing for the SSB Interviews to be held most probably in the month of February, and I am...
I was just browsing through out he list of different awards and I came to the page where I have been mentioned to be the Member of the week. You can see it t the link below. I...
'Travel Photographer of the Year' a prestigious award won by two Indians. Darpan Basak and Ankit Kumar are in teens. Darpan is a self taught photographer. Have a look at their...
Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder in which people have an intense fear of gaining weight and can become dangerously thin. Signs of anorexia include less than normal weight,...
Some features in this site has yet to disclosed. One such thing is the 'karma' tab. Once, in curiosity I clicked the karma button. A warning type message appeared. I left from...
Benefits of Ginger and turmeric or Haldi. Have a look at these commonly available things that have the potentiality to cure many ailments sans side...
Hydration is central to the most basic physiological functions of the body such as regulating BP and body temperature, blood circulation and digestion. The source of water...
Artiste Megha Joshi.'s  stunning works on Exhibition. http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/a-thoughtprovoking-show-on-genderequality/article6660830.ece  
Dozens of hostages were trapped inside a central Sydney cafe on...
A cash and carry store is different from regular retail chains which target professional customers rather than end-consumers. This concept is based around self-service and bulk...
Raja Mahendra Pratap singh was a great freedom fighter. He formed govt. in exile of which he was President. Generally it is nown that Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose formed first...
Migraines are defined as moderate to severe pain lasting 4 to 72 hours, usually on one side of the head. The pain gets worse with exercise, and it may come with nausea, vomiting,...
Shuttle Discovery sets out on last voyage. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=105185
Maveric sir, how can i vote still no reply as i'm notable 2 participate in voting contest its difficult to find unvoted section
We are running everyday by tolerating something and getting stress out of that. Here comes an article that tells about the things that we should never...
hi, I have won "Member of the week" award twice recently but seems that cash is not credited in my account. Following are the details. Member of the Week Level 3...
Gynecologists say wearing thongs is a health...
Aloevera is well known for it's skin healing properties for more than 2000 years. US academy of General Dentistry reports revealed that Aloevera can be used to treat many oral...
"Children need love especially when  they do not deserve it" I hand over this quote written on a small piece of paper to my teachers along with the joining letter that I...