The topic is locked.

I am planning to start a new discussion next Monday so please suggest me a good topic for next discussion- All are welcome- Thank You!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Latest decision of Supreme court of adultery may be a good topic, because it is of nation interest.

I want to suggest the topic " Banning VVIP culture - is it all talk or is it really being implemented ?"

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

" global warming " is good topic to discuss here.

Ready for any topic. Will try to put best plus1

We can discuss about any topic that is worth discussing.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

That is quite obvious but what he is asking for is specific subjects!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

Another common topic for debate :-

1) " What is more important to win ? Talent or Hard work ? " 

2) So many new Yojnas are being BJP government every month. Do you think that these policies will really bring any reforms or it is just another technique to divert public fund into pockets of politicians? Elaborate with example.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

That is quite obvious but what he is asking for is specific subjects!

Here is a Sports Topic .....

Can sports be made a career? Please share your thoughts.

Another topic :- "What is better democracy or dictatorship?"

arjun sai wrote:

Another common topic for debate :-

1) " What is more important to win ? Talent or Hard work ? " 

2) So many new Yojnas are being BJP government every month. Do you think that these policies will really bring any reforms or it is just another technique to divert public fund into pockets of politicians? Elaborate with example.

I think the 2nd topic is a great topic to discuss & enlighten others as well as seek answers keeping in mind the elections in about an year's time.

Another topic may be Should people with Criminal record be stopped from being in Politics?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: arjun sai
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.