Hello members,
Please see the image.

{option}
Yess I got my payment for the first time from internet.

This is the proof of my first earnings from Boddunan.com. This website admin and moderator are supportive and helped me on my way to my first Direct Bank transfer.
It took just 5 days to credit my account.
If all any member have any doubt regarding the payments from boddunan.com, please check the image attached.

This website is my favorite now.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre :woohoo:

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Atul!

Congratulations! It is nothing but your contribution to the site !

Keep up the good work and guide the juniors like me!

All the best!

Rajesh
Thanks rajesh,
And I would like to tell you that there many members that will definitely reach the threshold limit ,by seeing the other members contribution.
Hope there will be added more names to the list.

Please feel free to ask your doubts.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You guessed it correct Atul.

There is already one more member in queue for the payment. He did a wonderful contribution to the website in a very short span of time by submitting atleast 5 articles per day, though he is not active on the forums or other stuff.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot friends.
Hope you also get in the Payment list.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Great job Atul lets work little better to make this site popular so that we all can amke some extramoney form here.
Great job Atul.......you guys really rock this stage..........Wish you best with everything.......
Hi friends,

I have reached my payment threshold for the first time at boddunan. Can anyone please let me know when I will receive my payment validation code at my postal address.

Plus How many days it will take for me to get my first check from boddunan.

Thanks,

Rajinder Soni

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Congratulation ..Atul :woohoo:

Vijay U
@Rajinder Soni,
Congrats for reaching the minimum payout limit. You will receive your verification code within 1-2 weeks and after that we will send your cheque to the address provided.

Please update your Payment Profile for smooth process.
Congratulations once again.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.