Brief translation: Shocking news circulated in China .

A town in Canton is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase health and sexual
performance/stamina. The cost in China currency = approx $4000. A factory manager
was interviewed and he testified that it is effective because he is a frequent customer.
It is a delicacy whereby expensive herbs are added to boil the baby with chicken meat
for 8 hours boiling/steaming.

He pointed to his second wife next to him, who is 19 (he is 62), and testified that they
have sex everyday. After waiting for a co uple of weeks, he took this reporter to the
restaurant when he was informed by restaurant Manager that the spare rib soup
(local code for baby soup) was now available.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can't even imagine these kind of things. These chinese people don't have any sense and humanity.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Is this forum has any proof Rohit , because I have sen there are so many rumors like this which have not any base
soubhagya . i have proof but the pic is disturbing if anyone insist i can show.
I heard about this news 3 years back.Chinese people even eat a dead fetal (human baby)soup,that is babies who are declared dead prematurely are eaten;as this forms a good source of nutrition from the tender babies.

I know this form is cruel,but we are helpless to stop it.

Swetha Shenoy
I am pure vegetarian person and after seeing this i feel like vomiting.
I request Rohit please remove these images from this forum
Thanks Rohit for removing these images
but soubhagya. nobody will understand my forum without images .
chineese are not human beings.. they can eat any shit. snakes, rats,dogs,cats,. who created them, if its GOD fuck him or if its evolution theory some one would have been destroyed them in early days.
This is really disgusting and not only inhuman but a blot on entire civilization. But the Chinese case is not the only case. More heinous crimes were committed in Noida (uttar Pradesh) wher small children were killed and eaten by Pandher and Koli. However, we cannot say that Indians are not human. similarly, the case reported in China may be isolated one. The govt. of china should investigate and award drastic and exemplary punishment to the culprits. This matter is also a concern of Human rights groups everywhere.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.