my point 7410 but still bronze member why? it should be silver...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sathish wrote:
[quote]my point 7410 but still bronze member why? it should be silver...[/quote]

May be there is a problem in the server side. Ping to Maverick about this.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I think, it does not depend on your points, being a bronze or a gold member, it depends upon the number of posts to which you replied, If these will be more in number that is decided by Boddunan & if you reach that level, your membership will surely increase, so go on & post the replies on Forums..All the Best!!

Aastha Gupta
Bronze member , Silver member, Gold member ?????What is all these ? Where can I see them ?Here sees junior boarder, senior boarder, gold boarder etc.
Lubna K P wrote:
[quote]Bronze member , Silver member, Gold member ?????What is all these ? Where can I see them ?Here sees junior boarder, senior boarder, gold boarder etc.[/quote]

I think here on Boddunan, senior boarder means, Bronze member
Expert boarder is Silver member
and Gold boarder means Gold member

Aastha Gupta
Dear Lubna and Asthaa
Membership level is calculated by Points you earn.
Bronze member, silver member etc.
you can see it in your profile or any members profile.

to check click any member's profile and you can see how much pont he/she has earned and what level of membership in he/she is.

and about junior boarder,expert boarder, gold boarder these are depend upon the number of posts in forum.

I think you have understood now
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Dear Lubna and Asthaa
Membership level is calculated by Points you earn.
Bronze member, silver member etc.
you can see it in your profile or any members profile.

to check click any member's profile and you can see how much pont he/she has earned and what level of membership in he/she is.

and about junior boarder,expert boarder, gold boarder these are depend upon the number of posts in forum.

I think you have understood now[/quote]

Thanks for clearing our doubt Sir, it will now be easy for us to understand.

Aastha Gupta
Satish,
Earlier I also faced the same thing.I think 5000 points is the limit to become a silver member.After crossing it I continued to be bronze member.I didn't care it long and now it shows silver member.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Satish,
Earlier I also faced the same thing.I think 5000 points is the limit to become a silver member.After crossing it I continued to be bronze member.I didn't care it long and now it shows silver member.[/quote]
points needed to get the rank:
Platinum Member----25000
Gold Member----------10000
Silver Member---------2500
Bronze Member-------1000
Guys there is an issue with the member ranks based on points. The system is not updating the rank automatically and hence you may not see the rank.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Satish Thanks for correcting my thoughts regarding the point systems based member ranking.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.