hi members,
here in this forum i am going to describe about a part time job which i am enjoy doing. Here are the details:
The name of the company is MOBITEL.
They have a tie up with oriental insurance and provide accidental insurance.
The cost of the insurance is Rs1050 for a year. After a year u must renew it by paying Rs400.The insurance coverage is Rs1,00,000.

Business part:
Once you pay RS1050 and take up the insurance u will become a member of the mobitel and you will registered in their website and will be given a separate login id.

Then u must refer two people. Then they will be registered under you. As soon as u join two people u will get rs1000 back in which handling charges of rs150 will be deducted and we will get the remaining rs850 in hand. Then that two will refer 2 of them and it goes on like that. You will get rs850 for every level. That 850rs is daily pay out.

Excluding this pair income when the tree structure under u reaches 8:4:2:1 ratio you will be eligible for royalty income. Once you achieve royalty u will receive rs1000 in cash + one pin worth rs1050 and u will also eligible for the royalty income.

This is absolutely true and right now i am earning from this business.
For any doubts feel free to ask.

More details visit www.themobitel.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi, that's a great idea, thanks for sharing here.I would love to join too.I will go through the site first and if I miss something I will come back to you, thanks again.
shailaja wrote:
[quote]Hi, that's a great idea, thanks for sharing here.I would love to join too.I will go through the site first and if I miss something I will come back to you, thanks again.[/quote]

hi
hope you have gone through the site by now.
have you decided to join?
If you have any kind of doubt please ask me.
hi members
u can ask any kind of doubt.
please feel free to ask.
It is a type of multi level marketing.If the chain breaks somewhere what will happen to the rest then?
anbuL wrote:
[quote]It is a type of multi level marketing.If the chain breaks somewhere what will happen to the rest then?[/quote]

Every one will join paying 1050rs. They will join if only they can refer 2 members.
it is a type of mlm business as to earn money by joining others..
i think it's good but i am not interested to join this group.
The type of part time job is another chain scheme. As long as enrolment continues in the chain scheme i.e. new members adding more and so on. Such schmes work for about a year or so. Ultimately there is end. Many investment companies and even consumer products have introduced such chain schemes. However, the first members gain at the expense of those at the end.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i can't believe give money or not.so please clear it.
Please give the durable and real paying sites friends....

I heared that most of the companies are fake...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.