I think the rating system for each article is a great Idea!(until it doesn't get misused :( )

*Imagination encircles the world *
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It was introduced when the website was started itself. But due to the low number of articles, it was observed that some people misusing the facility and hence disabled. Now we find good number of articles and hope it will not repeat again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ya, I too hope people don't misuse it....May be give some kind of defensive system for rating like if someone is rating an article, they spend 100 pts or 1 credit, that way it can be avoided to some extent....

Why rate articles at the cost of points and credits?? not a good idea.. no one will rate then...
won't you spend just a rupee for rating a great article!!?

Hi there,

Can somebody please tell me what is the rating system of the article, I mean once our article gets published we get points for it, how much points for one article. Is it like we get Rs 100 if one article gets published?

thanks guys and gals
Rating system is completely different from points. If you visit any article, you can find 5 stars on which you can select your rating on the article you are reading. 1 star for not satisfies and 5 stars means excellent article.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.