Boddunan is very strict about copied contents!!

Let me tell how the editors might be checking for copied contents.. First searching the article title in search engine, Second by using Copyscape. But after qualifying all these tests, does It mean that the article is n't copied ?? The answer is big NO.

Because of following reasons:
1) You can copy articles from any book or journal or magazine. And those are all offline materials. It's totally impossible to prevent this.

2) There are hundreds of file sharing sites like Rapidshare.com, 4shared.com. and those files are never listed in search engine result. How you ll ensure that the article is not copied from those sites??

I have seen many numbers of articles here that have been copied from books. And some copied articles from other site have been approved because their title and beginning paragraphs are modified.

So, it's totally impossible to stop copied contents...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Agree with you JS. When we restrict something, people will obviously try to find a way to crack it. Obviously people will try to find a way to cure it. It is the well know scenario in any case.

And we have also a way to crack this kind of situation, may be not 100% but the most. Thanks to Google Book Search, Scribble and so many book content search and sharing sites.

Almost 75% of the books have listed in the search engines through these sites however, there is much room for others as well. One day 100% of the books will be listed and this issue will be solved by then. Till them this kind of issues continue existing but we cannot stop them entirely.

Here one point I would like to mention, the amount of effort need to put in to search for a book that is not listed anywhere. Obviously, I feel, it is easy to write a ten page article than finding such a book.

I welcome your valuable views and suggestions.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick I do not think if some one is posting any article from any book that can not be considered as copy because suppose some one do not have time to read any books so he is getting the information on line.
SO books and on line both are different matter so we should not restrict any book written article here
but soubhagya ..

the problem arises is that of copyright.Most of the books maybe of copyright protection.When someone just copy it here.It looses the credibility of our site and maybe sometime some legal issues..

And the thing is that there are many article sharing sites online.. so if we want to succeed , we need some uniqueness from other site..

As we cannot monitor the copying of content from printed books completely,we cannot strictly say that dont copy from any books.Thats why boddunan says that dont copy content from any site.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
what you said is also right..

when we are typing contents from printed books/magazines, we are just not copying.We are taking the effort of typing.Also we are making the content online so that it is accessible around the globe.. there also we are sharing the knowledge..

but then we are making credit of someone's work .. its just a question of humanity... !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
IMHO, taking the number of hours of some other author's effort just for the sake of couple of tens of cash would be the worst thing. They have spent so much time and effort in writing the content and if you copy that, it is definitely an illegal thing and ofcourse the author of the book will have the every right to take definitive action on the user who copied that content.

Unfortunately there is no such strict laws in our country that will enforce strict copyright laws. That is why we are seeing so many movies with the same theme copied from other languages both the domestic and international.

I request everyone please do not take the credit of someone for the sake of few cash credits.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Okay guys, latest news for you!
There are other ways to copy as well. People out here are using softwares to 'rewrite' articles... here is something I just came across...

[quote]I have seen a lot of people say, "Hey, I impoverishment a website." The problem is though that they truly do not bonk what they necessity. For monition, I did a website for a preteen man who was play up a localised graphics militia. I advised him that the ordination venation should be ace rose and since all graphics are tailored, it power be amended to hold more of a contact mold than an sect influence. He bounced the ideas around, I ended up ha cardinal present before he was satisfied. It started out real complex, then went to the liens descriptor, and finally ended with a cooperation between the two. These are things you truly should guess most before you know a developer tho'. Get an aim of what you like and what you do not similar before you do anything. What I change upgrade, is that my clients go out and acquire websites that they equivalent. Then verify me what they equal some them. It gives me a close idea of the organization predilection as asymptomatic as the layout of the website.[/quote]

If you guys wanna read the whole article, click here

and tell you what... this guy made 30 bucks from it. Very smart indeed! just wondering how such articles get approved. the admin doesn't seem to be reading the articles before passing them. really sad..
I agree with you that our editors have not read entire articles earlier. But we started reviewing and reading whole articles during the past few days.

The below post could helpful to you to know what we are doing.
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/2-announcements/4571-a-serious-issue.html?limit=6&start=6#4677

And btw.. we are not disapproving this article for a couple of days to allow other members to read it.

Its really nice to have a moderator replying so promptly. By the way I'm a newbie here.. not so good at writing... I'll surely try my hands on it though.... but mainly I'll read. And nice meeting you! keep up the gud work!!
There are also lots of ways to copy n paste articles...

1) Scan any text book or magazine
2) Use image to text converter software
3) Now your article is ready for boddunan !!

Advancement in Technology is giving the benefit to copycats. so, It is very very difficult to avoid copied contents..
We can find such articles copied from a book as we have got good book search engines. The real issue here is the authors are modifying in such a way that every peice of word is modified to its synonim so that we could not find it on search engine.

This issue we are tackling by reading the entire article and try to understand the article. The point the author is missing while converting the article is the meaning of the article. Also most of us do not use hi-fi words in the article unless required which is also missing by the copycats.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.