The new format for article submission is a little confusing (am receiving mails from new members for guidance) because on opening the page, we see only the Section and Category. I think it will be nice if we revert to the old one. If the new one needs to be continued then the procedure of submission may be outlined on the home page/FAQ as follows: (also mentioning the approval. time)

Procedure of Article Submission:
Step 1: Select the ‘Section’ and then the ‘Category’
Step 2: Enter the title of the article in the ‘Title’ section and the body of thearticle in the ‘Summary section.
Step 3: Enter the meta description and keywords
Step 4: You can choose to review your article now or later. Click the checkbox, if you choose to do it later.
Step 5: Click on Submit.

Likewise, this can be had for Weblink submission. Also, in the FAQ, brief one-line meaning of various sections like the ‘Review’, the newly -introduced Q n A, and Community can be given so as to make the new members comfortable.

I think the forum activator award is not listed on the Home page. And, when I point the mouse towards ‘Member of the Week’ link, it gives a different material than the one it actually contains. I wonder how.. think this needs to be looked into. Similarly is the case with ‘Daily Contests and awards’.

Also, the Featured article section on the home page has gone. Maybe links can given to 2 or 3 maximum-earning articles, as Meean posted on a thread.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sridevi..you are right. I think the article submission section is made similar to reviews section..but its really confusing...i havent notice it for quiet sometime. One the home page i think only the most recent ones are dispalyed..however it is better to change to previous format for articles.
And also I think it is better to give the forum link detailing the entire list of competitions and contests(including weblink submissions) in the FAQ also.

Link:
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/3-contests-a-rewards.html
Sridevi, previous article submission form is restored and all other links on home page will be updated soon.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you Maverick for restoring the previous one.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.