Hii my old friends and new comers on boddunan. Lohit Seth is getting back on boddunan and will be active forever now. Just completed my B.TECH before 2 days. I saw Boddunan is getting hsi right way fastly and i am happy for this. This is all due to hard work of all members. Hope so it will go more better from today.

lohit-20100710.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome back to boddunan and congrat for ur new degree. now its ur turn to do something new on boduunan.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Welcome back
Thanks yar.. Ya i will try my best as i can. And also searching job thats why i am busy. You are also a software engineer, so can you help me to get aj ob.
WELCOME BACK after break !
Thanks Rashmi
Welcome back Lohit.Congratulations for completing your B.Tech degree? What was your branch in B.Tech?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Welcome back. Congrats Lohit for your Degree completion and wish you all the best for your career.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Lohit..

Congratulations for completion of your degree and a warm welcome at Boddunan again...

There are many changes, please go through all. Happy stay here.

Aastha Gupta
I have Done My BTECH IT degree
Welcome Back Lohit Seth,
Congrats on completion of your B.Tech. Degree.

Wish you a great success in your career.
It feels good to have you active again on boddunan, addding strength to the Boddunan Support Team.

Welcome once again.
-Atul B
Site-Coordinator.

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.