After deepti's absence it is taking so much time for article approval. The editors are not coming online often so it is taking so much time for article approval.

What do you suggest guys? I think gulshan,kalyani,abid and sridevi being the senior members and who are good at writing articles can be added as editors.

what do you say? :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes sajee. I too feel that the article approval is taking so much of time. Quick article approval will be a motivation factor for beginners like me.

Please add senior members as editors too.
Hello Sajeetharan,
Due to rains in Chennai,my internet was not working for the past few days.Today i got it rectified and started reviewing articles. I hope there won't be any delay hereafter.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Meean,

You are the only editor who is active now a days. Others deepti,lohit,santhosh are busy with their work. I meant that.
Oh ok sajeetharan.I hope deepti will be back from her holidays next month.I don't know about lohit.I think santhosh has joined some new job.So he may be busy.Better to choose one more panel of editors.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Sorry members for the delay in approval of Articles.

Approval is now back on track.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

-_Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.