Would like to know this in the interest of all the members.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think So yes they also allow editors to win awards and contests.May be this will change in future if the site develops more and the editors will have to approve more articles and will get no time to work.
If this true than this is not a transparent and just system that is being followed. Editors should not be allowed to participate in awards and revenue sharing system.

I don't think there should be any problem allowing the editors to participate in contests and revenue sharing programs! After all it is the matter of time one spends and the efforts he or she puts into working.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Jayen as a member of boddunan they have to participate..if they are editors they can participate in every contest and Revenue sharing as they are noway realted in creating the contests..And moderator can not participate in GD and DFA awards when they are conducting the contest...So i think there is no problem..
Hello Jayen..

Editors are totally free to participate in any contest and moreover they can win also.

Moderators can also participate but they cannot win any contest except top voter and top commentator of the day.

Aastha Gupta
[quote]Editors are totally free to participate in any contest and moreover they can win also.

Moderators can also participate but they cannot win any contest except top voter and top commentator of the day.[/quote]

i think now you got answer Jayen.... :)
Thanks Aastha for clearing this issue to all our members.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Well everyone has his own perceptions which I respect. However, I still am of the view that this system is unfair. Thank you all for participating in this debate.

Jayen.. .Can I know what is the point that is concerning you about the editors and moderators participation???
:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think moderators can also participate if they are not the moderator of that contest.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.