The award session here is not getting updated frequently.Also when filtered it does not show all the winners.It also lacks posting.Why it is so late?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope Maverick replies for this as i too feel that accounts are not updated after the award is declared
I too find it is not updated! Hope it would be done soon!
Yes, the awards section is lagging far behind! I guess Maverick is too busy to keep it updated! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am little bit busy with other work and come with full time soon. Till now I will update them as soon as I found time

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hope everyone is clear by now... :)

This is a short time problem friends.. Please hang on for this period.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,
When I checked my award status in DFA I found the earlier ones of this month's starting was not listed there.I forgot in which days I won them and it was not credited in earning also.So how can we know it whether accounted or not after one month?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid, why don't you check through the DFAA section and check the dates you won the award. You can then send a PM to MAverick, will make the job easier then!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Deepti,
When I checked my award status in DFA I found the earlier ones of this month's starting was not listed there.I forgot in which days I won them and it was not credited in earning also.So how can we know it whether accounted or not after one month?[/quote]]

Abid,

The DFAA awards were updated till Nov15th. Don't worry.. there will be a list of all the winners with Maverick. He will update them when he finds time.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I hope all the problems will be sorted out once Maverick is free..as my account balance is showing Rs. 0 when i havent withrdrawed any amount.
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]I hope all the problems will be sorted out once Maverick is free..as my account balance is showing Rs. 0 when i havent withrdrawed any amount.[/quote]

Rajani,

You better send PM to Maverick regarding this issue. This might be a bug....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.