hi,
When i joined boddunan,i submitted some articles and it took many days to approve and later many more days to award the cash credits.I was really disappointed by the time taken and then i came to know that the team was on vacation.But still being a new member that made me feel bad.I thought after the coming back of team also much time will take to approve..but i was wrong..the team is really good at its work..Yesterday night i submitted one article and you know what..it got approved by today afternoon and that too with cash credits..i was really happy.Now it gave me new energy to write more article.. i really appreciate the commitment of boddunan team towards their work.
boddunan rocks!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes MC. Articles usually get approved within 24 hours, but as the team was away, you could not experience it. But, i am glad, that you have your confidence boosted. All the Best !

Hope this message reaches to all the new members who have faced the same feeling. Thank you.
i have a doubt to ask.
Earlier one of my article was rejected because of large fonts used.As per the remark,i made the changes and again saved the article.But no action was taken till date.What should i do.It is almost more than 4 days since i made the corrections.
please tell what i should do?Should i make more changes or is it natural to take this much time for rejected articles to get approved?
I am also very impressed with the efficiency with which the team has been reviewing articles. A very good job done! Thanks Boddunan Team!
It seems that the boddunan team is full of energy after the vacation. Hope this continues for ever :)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
@ MC
Please wait for some more time. It sometimes happens that the approval for edited articles would be a little slow compared to the latest articles submitted, may be because they somewhere in a long queue.
But, if the process is getting really delayed, then you contact the support team giving the link of article, as in some cases there seems to be a bug.
Hello MC,

If you want re-review of rejected article, you need to send a mail to support team. Click the Contact Us link and write the issue there.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Than you maverick
i have send a mail to the support team with all the details.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.