I have to tell something.We all know that submitting weblinks in other sites helps to drive new people to our site which can increase our popularity and thus increasing adsense revenue to our site.
Most of the weblinks submitted are on yahoo answers which is one of the greatest knowledge sharing site in the online world.
As per now,Rs.5 is given for each weblink submitted.
But in yahoo answers,submitted answers are reviewed by the asker or other users and selected as best answer.
I think its good to give some more credit/award if the weblink submitted by boddunan users are selected as best answer.
Because when link to our site is selected as brest answer,it increases value of our site and also more traffic will be attracted..

Am i right..?
Can it be implemented..??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well.........to add more , some users must've paid some money in some websites( to join as a member) so if that kind of users advertise about boddunan.com on their websites then it will be worth
Yes,Jobin you are right,

The links that I submitted also got the best answers which added my points in yahooanswers.

Swetha Shenoy
This could be applicable for only few sites where there is a feature like this is available.

And I am also favorable to this idea which will increase the popularity on our site. We will add extra credits to all answers which are selected as best answer going forward.

Please note that the author needs to notify the support team about the best answer selected so that they can add extra credits.

Thank you Jobin for your suggestion. Looking for more suggestion from you :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for considering my suggestions..

Is more credits for best answers allowed now .. or is it going to be implemented soon ..??

In both cases , can you say how can we inform the boddunan that our answer is selected as best.

I think its better if a button near each link submitted will allow us to notify boddunan whether our answer is selected as best...

What about it..??

It will be also user friendly and simple rather than informing boddunan through mails or forum posts...

That would be a good idea. However, we need to develop it and will take a little of time. Will implement very soon.

Meanwhile please continue sending the mails to Support Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes you are right.This will increase the value of our community and will also value our quality article.
Is there any credits given now if our answer is selected as best ?

maverick said that we can send mails to Support Team to inform that our selected as best..

so,is there more credit given now ..??

If yes,then what is the procedure?

what will we get if our answer is selected as best?

Your credits will be seen in the awards category of "My Page" section.

please tell me the procedure to get this..

All right. For the benefit of all users, I will update the details in the weblinks submission guidelines topic.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.