some articles are not approved because of bold letters,or no proper title for that articles these are small mistakes.

The person can easily modify and resend it.But there is no resend/resubit article button.If it is there no need to write the same article again.If resend/resubmit button is there it will be very helpfull.If we modify and save also the person don't know weather we modified it or not.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You need not write new article for that. Just make changes and send an email to support[at]boddunan.com

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hi Radhika,
As maverick said, you can edit the article and save it.No need to write it again.Then to send an email to support team for review, click on Contact Us button at the top of the page above search box.
I did it once and the rejected article was again reviewed and approved in 2 days! :)
Just go to Account->my page->my article.Open your rejected article.In its top(just above the header) you can see a pencil tool or like that ,On placing mouse pointer there a pop up comes namely "edit".Just click there.Your article submission window with all content typed first will come in.You just make the modification and as earlier save.That is all, no need to retype the whole matter.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hi all,
If we have a resend button then no need to send mail to support team rite.Think about this.because we have to provide easiest way for all,not long procedures.
I think that if the article has good contents, this should not be rejected on mere procedural or technical mistakes. The editors should themselves make minor corrections and note these in remarks column.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well, we are doing all those small changes, but what happens if a member does the same mistake again and again. Having a load of 50 or 100 articles a day to review, doing all these will be definetely a burden on editors. If the members take little care, lots of time will be saved.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes,as maverick told the editors have high work load.That is why I post simple articles only!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.