Hi All,

I don't know weather its possible to place a feature called online chat for yahoo/gmail in boddunan.But we don't have an option to chat with our boddunan team members.
Somany sites are proving this feature.If we provide this the communication between people will increase.Then there is no need of mails.If the Person have doubts he will ask directly to the team.now a days most of the people are chatting a lot,and also they are keeping their messenger online 24hrs.If we add this feature the number of people visiting boddunan will increase.because there is no need to install yahoo messenger or gtalk in their machine.They will come directly and login to our site.The normal persons itself feel very easy.Then the number of persons online also will increase.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A chat box was present here earlier.If you are a new member you might haven't seen it.Whenever I entered it was a no man island.As a result it withdrew.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
yes i am new to boddunana.I joined before 10days.But its a good option to communicate with friends.

Normally if any want want to chat with their friends no need to install any software.online yahoo chat and google chat are there but if we provide both its a good idea.
Hello Radhika, you can use Email facility provided by boddunan to contact any person. And if you are interested, join with your friends on Community and communicate with them on groups.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am totally unaware with chat box facility here.But if such one is present here was good.
Private message sending facility is there.The PM button below the avatar at right.Just send it and if the recepient is online reply will come then and there like chating.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
one thing to say.For example take Windows and Linux operating systems.Which one is user friendly.Every one will say windows.Now most of the normal people having no knowledge about computers are using windows.
Like every time we have to support small procedures. That your wish i gave suggestion.If you want to increase the number of members online this is the good one.I am saying about bodunan chat messenger,providing yahoo,gtalk also.I think you are aware of meebo.com ,way2sms.com.once check this site in meebo it is only for online chat.In way2sms.com it is only for sending sms but to increase the people vising the site they added yahoo,gtalk support.If we give more features automatically the crowed will increase.The answer given by you use mail like chat is not good.We have Email facility in yahoo,google but why they provided chat services,they don,t know about this.For easy communication.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.