Dear members we all have seen that Boddunan is a new site which is growing slowly slowly.
I believe that this is India's Best On line learning and Earning site ever I have seen.
This site also paying us very good amount and also it has started Revenue sharing from last 2 month.

Boddunan is just paying Rs100 or Rs50 to all members this is because they are Earning very less from advertisers.

I have experienced that when we members visit one site and stay active for long it does not give more earning from members but when some out siders come to our site and browse the site then Boddunan can Earn some money.

Every body must have their new year resolution request all members Boddunan members have same new year resolution Lets Help Boddunan Earn $2k every month so that we can get our minimum pay out Rs2000 easily .

One more thing I would like to request to all member instead of doing other work if we write articles then we can get more number of visitors to our site.

So this is just a request please make resolution that every day we will post 1 article from our own field.

Thanks for reading my forum
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we want to post more than 5 article for boddunan to increase traffic then its stoppage we can not post more than 5 article i can not get daily to post article so if i want to post all article in a day then how its possible i think boddunan should remove this limitation.
Amita I do not know whether Boddunan will remove this limitation or not but I think if you want to write more then just save it and post when ever you get chance that only i can suggest you.

Lets request Boddunan Team to remove this limitation for senior members, actually they have put this limitation to stop spamming
I think earning $2k is not big thing for boddunan most probably after 6 month boddunan earning will reach on this amount .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

As of now .. we are getting only 100-150 $ per month.. So, its hard to make it 2000$ a month..

We need a lot more traffic..

And another thing is that our site has more than 70% visitors from India.. if we get more visitors from america etc.. ad earnings will be more..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Jobin I know it is difficult to reach $2000 from $100 but its not impossible but its wrong that we need Traffic from USA because I am earning very good adsense revenue share from Indiastudychannel and all of my articles only visited by Indian members.
we need quality articles and more number of active members and then $2000 will be very easy to achieve .
Dear Santosh as you have thought Boddunan will reach at $2k after six month I take it as a challenge that it will reach $2k with in 3 months and I have started working on it also
I hope so dear sobhagya ,

how are you? you have promoted dear friend. keep it up. and best of luck .

I hope All is well.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I am fine santosh .Thanks for your wish .And I need all of your support then only we can Reach at our target so all of our member can easily earned minimum pay out with little effort
I too wish it. $2000x25% = $500 = Rs.22500 Revenue share to top members. Could you imagine that :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We all make it true.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.