Attention all members:

Steve Irwin set up a wildlife reserve for rare plants and animals here in the US. This reserve, the Steve Irwin Wildlife Reserve, includes some 135,000 ha of land. But it is in danger. A mining company has lodged several permits to strip mine about 12,000 ha, which includes irreplaceable waterways. Steve's wife, Terri, has set up a group to gather people together and sign her petition.
To all those who still mourn Steve Irwin as the greatest man ever: please sign this petition:
http://www.savestevesplace.com.
He dedicated his life to this conservation, and now its time for us to save his work.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why guys no one love steve irwin . Very sad of you guys.
@Parthiban,

I have not heard of this person before. Since you mentioned he did something to preserve plants and animals, i have signed the petition in the website.

You could have posted this in General discussions or Daily dose. This post does not fit in suggestion box category

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Thanks a lot . Am sorry for posting in wrong section . Steve Irwin is the great and legend in forest department. Spend his life fully for animals.
empty"/\n\nl got a different computer recently and would like to at last download some HD or DVD movies on here, but it's been so desire since l had a courteous laptop that l'm completely behind the times and comprise no idea where to go to on je sais quoi full length movies , so look for distinct more tech-related questions like this from me in the near future.

While l'm opinion around it, even if, where do l retreat through despite buy movies online ? Preferably quest of cheap? Thanks in go!
I think more threads are flooded with some unwanted replies. :( :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.