Can we expect a mobile version of boddunan in near future:) ..just like a facebook app..The best feature of site to be included in it is Forum..so that we can join the discussion from anywhere..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The technical team need to make a cost-revenue analysis. Personally, I am using desk top computer in home and also office. If we travel more and want to use from any place, lap top is also an option. It is to be seen what percentage of users would use mobile application.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

mobile version is not the need of the hour..i was just thinking it would be great if boddunan has one just like facbook nd other sites..i dont know about the technically aspect..if its not a big deal, boddunan should launch one:)
Sometimes i work on boddunan with mobile and you can easily use it. All features which we use by our desktop ,same facilites we can acces through mobile.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes..its true that all features can be accessed through mobile phones...but a mobile version saves time for loading and makes it easy to use key features without loading all those extra unwanted contents...in that way its good i think...like i said...if its easy to create one, boddunan should think of launching one:)
Yes, indeed its a great idea to access boddunan from mobile so we are always on in boddunan and we can be regular too...
Yes, indeed its a great idea to access boddunan from mobile so we are always on in boddunan and we can be regular too...

Will it be possible to use Mobile phone keyboard as fast and covenient as computer key board. I feel that Laptop or nettop ( a mimi laptop) will do better.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We can't compare laptop's keyboard with mobile phone Keypad. Obviously,laptop keyboard will be better and much fast and easy to use.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.