Most of the member have got paid from this site . but no body is keeping there photo copy of cheque with them to show any one or to start a blog with the payment proof.
One of our friend has got paid 2 times but he has no proof to show any one.
So I request all of my friends ( its just a request) please make a photo copy of your cheque then remove the bank account no and attach it in your blog for the reader.

Maverick I request you if possible please make scan copy of all cheques before you send it to the members for future reference and may be we can make a Big blog with full of lot of cheques and email address of members for their verification
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great idea. But still i didn't made any cheque . Will do it soon. Nice idea to make others interact with the site . Even i too joined like that . I was referred by Jobin with his Cheque. So all of them will look for proof.
You have understood how payment proof is important to get new referrals because there are thousands of fake sites also.
so when ever you get your first payment just make photo copy of that and add it in your blog
Yes..Definitely..Cheque is a direct proof to show the site is legit.Its better than words.
If a copy of cheques are made by boddunan, that can be shown under 'Awards' just like 'Recent Payment' tab.When a new user see the cheque along with the name of the members in forum and articles, no doubt will remain. :)
But i think its better if each member take initiative rather than giving more work load to boddunan.com
MC do you agree with this idea?
Boddunan can show cheque copy on the top of home page
Yes i am too agree with this. This should be done ..
Soubhagya,
Its not good i think.maybe a link can be given, but not the copy.The whole image will take space and also it will decrease the beauty of homepage.But a link is better.Like Payment proof or even a link to Testimonial forum.It can be placed along with similar links in homepage like "Earn money with revenue sharing program" etc.
what you say.
Why shouldn't you write a testimonials on testimonial forum so that the best 5 testimonials placed on home page :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I request all members who are going to receive this month cheque please write a testimonial with your scan copy of cheque so that Boddunan will show it on top Link
its a great idea .. it will increase the members count and most importantly it will give hope to new members that they arrive at a real earning website and not a spam website as most of the online earning websites are fake
Vivekm we all are the Ambassador Of Boddunan because we have got pid so many times from Boddunan and now we have to bring new members to Boddunan to improve our Earning status.

I request all my friends just forget about Boddunan think about your self hw you can Earn more money from this site, automatically Boddunan will get benefit from that
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.