Hello Friends give your views what do you think about Indian politics ?

I don't think so is there any body current now in Indian politics who is working for India without curruption and from heart.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ever since Independence politics in India has been synonymous with corruption.Let us be brutishly honest about it that we have played a no mean role in this. There is a saying that the people get the kind rulers they deserve! We should be asking our conscience whether we practise honesty and uprightness in our daily lives. It is no use blaming politicians alone for it. Why do we elect corrupt politicians as our representatives of us in Parliament,Assemblies or Local bodies? Why do we grease palms of the greedy government officials and clerks to short-circuit the due process? Why there is no organized resistance against corrupt officials. We have seen bandhs,rail-rokos,rasta-rokos on all kinds of issues.Have we ever seen a dharna at the office of a corrupt official?
You are right.. let see more views about others..
Dear Lohit when I was in college I was organizing fresher parties and college picnic,we all friend Earn some money out of that.
This was just example i am not like that but still I try to make some money because of my friends so you can understand what is the situation of Indian politics
Ha Ha...
We can't say everyone is corrupt.There are both good and bad politician.
I think the basic problem is with the system.After British left India, all those officials who where Loyal to the British, turned patriots after the night of independence.A part of that culture is still among us.See the police itself. Comparing to the police of other countries, how rude and impolite most of our police behave.Its because police was used by British to suppress the Indians and not to serve.Though the situation changed, that culture remains..

So i believe, the entire system must be reviewed and a complete change must take place.China is an example for this.They changed everything after independence.
Indian politics is the worst one in the entire world political system.
All leaders are for corruption only. Every politician is entering into politics only for earning rather than serving the country. It will change only when youth enters into the politics. But people are voting by accepting money. So we cant blame anybody. The fault is with every one.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
The Indian politicians are careerists and have no public purpose. They are also communal, castist, regionalists and believe in vote bank politics. There are definitely some who are sincere. But the system itself has become so polluted that it is difficult for really sincere and honest to function in politics.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

but the honest man is not now in politics. during 1960 , the man in politics is a role model for every one.the best example is kamaraj, who is known as king maker. he was the chief minister of tamil nadu for 10 years. still while he dies, his property is just 2 set of clothes and 130 rupees in his pocket and a small house where he lived..
but nowadays even a mla had a property of nearly 5 crores in minimum
in simple , in past, politician had a competition in helping people and solving problems
but nowadays , politician had a competition to increase their wealth
When we talk of existence of sincere and good politicians,let there be no doubt that some do exist, more as exceptions than the rule!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.