Hello friend I am soubhagya das a new member here and joined today.
I found the referral link of this site indiastudychannel.com
And I found this site little interesting and easy to make some more money.
But I am not acquainted with this site and earning sections so can any body please explain me?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey dude...

Welcome to the community. I will introduce you the sections on this website.

All important links that you can make use of on this site are located on the left side Menu.. If you want to submit an article, click on Submit an Article link. In My Profile page you can change your password and other settings.

The editor used on boddunan.com is industry standard WYSIWYG editor. That means you can use it as a fully functional editing program. You can bold the content using CTRL+B, Italics using CTRL+I, underline using CTRL+U just like your Microsoft Word. You can use number of styles available on editor like code(for posting source code) to make your content beautiful. Just use the preview button on toolbar of the editor to quickly preview how the article looks when you posted.

My Page is an important section where you will find your earnings and also you can submit Web Links to earn little more money.

The first page of My Page section is Dashboard where you will find the brief overview of your earnings from Articles, Web links and other money making programs. We will be adding more features like Referrals, Awards and so on..

Currently you can participate in Referrals and Award programs however, you can view the earnings once we add corresponding pages. We are working hard on these features to include them as soon as possible. Till then your earnings will be tracked by support personnel. You need not worry about them and you can participate in all programs.

Second page is My Articles, where you can find the articles you have submitted, status (pending, approved, disapproved) and earnings.

Third page is My Web Links where you can submit as well as view the Web Links submitted. You can find the approval status there itself.

The last tab/page on this section is Payment Profile. You have to submit your payment profile in this page to receive the check for the earnings you made. Please note that the Payee Name can be updated only once. So please carefully enter the name.

You can Invite Friends and can participate in Referrals Program to make money by clicking Invite Friends link on the main menu.

And what about all articles submitted by members? Browse Content is the right link take you to the resources section where you will find all articles submitted by community members.

And last but not the least, if you have any other query not resolved here or want to talk to us over email, click on Contact Us link.

Once again welcome and wish you good luck.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Welcome Soubhagya das to boddunan community.
Earning money from this website is easy since you just have to post articles and earn thats it!
yeah there are other programs like referral benefit , Article of the month , commemter of the month, member of the month.
Apart from the above earning features you can also post a weblink back to any article on boddunan.com like yahoo answers and rediff answers.

Hope you post more and earn more.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi karma 4 I tried posting articles since last night but it is not accepting, I thought may be there is server down but still in the morning also I am unable to post articles
Hi atul I tried posting articles since last night but it is not accepting, I thought may be there is server down but still in the morning also I am unable to post articles
Did you get any error? Could you please post the steps you tried and the result?

And btw.. Karma is the vote like system where people vote for a person by giving positive/negative rating. It is not the name. You can find the poster name in the right panel of each post.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sorry moderator I misunderstood the meaning of Karma4.
I am new here will learn the things .what ever may be about my posting I first clicked on SUBMIT AN ARTICLE Then I gave a title and then i write the things after that i select section and category and then description and key words and after that when finally hwen i am clicking on save it is not saved so tell me now what to do? HOw to post article
Hi sdhappy,

No need to say sorry. Its all part of clarifications.

Did you copy paste any content from other applications like MS Word, IE etc? Try removing the keywords and description and write only main content.

- Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.