Someone please tell me what is the procedure for starting up in share market.
What is the minimum amount required to invest in share market?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear Dharanidaran Entering in share market with out any experience is not good,
if you are opening an account with any friends reference then told him to help him to suggest you.
About amount required you can start from Rs500 also but it is not advise to buy less than rs3000 because there will be big brokerage with minimum amount
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Dear Dharanidaran Entering in share market with out any experience is not good,
if you are opening an account with any friends reference then told him to help him to suggest you.
About amount required you can start from Rs500 also but it is not advise to buy less than rs3000 because there will be big brokerage with minimum amount[/quote]

i dont have any such friend.
i hope you will become my friend and help me, wont u?
go to any broker near by your home first.
such as icicidirect.com,sbi, kotak securities or what ever which is nearer to your home and talk to any relationship manager. or else search some broker in google and post your data there they will call you and contact you
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]go to any broker near by your home first.
such as icicidirect.com,sbi, kotak securities or what ever which is nearer to your home and talk to any relationship manager. or else search some broker in google and post your data there they will call you and contact you[/quote]
Thanks for the information
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]go to any broker near by your home first.
such as icicidirect.com,sbi, kotak securities or what ever which is nearer to your home and talk to any relationship manager. or else search some broker in google and post your data there they will call you and contact you[/quote]

please tell me what is the role of the broker
Dharanidaran wrote:
[quote]Someone please tell me what is the procedure for starting up in share market.
What is the minimum amount required to invest in share market?[/quote]

You can learn the share market tactics from so many websites. There are so many websites which has stock market games. They will give you virtual money and you have to do trading on that.

See moneygame.rediff.com. Login through your rediff email id and start trading with virtual money

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Visit the site www.moneycontrol.com
Broker is a peson from who you will buy and sell shares
Rakesh wrote:
[quote]Dharanidaran wrote:
[quote]Someone please tell me what is the procedure for starting up in share market.
What is the minimum amount required to invest in share market?[/quote]

You can learn the share market tactics from so many websites. There are so many websites which has stock market games. They will give you virtual money and you have to do trading on that.

See moneygame.rediff.com. Login through your rediff email id and start trading with virtual money[/quote]

thanks for the information
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Visit the site www.moneycontrol.com
Broker is a peson from who you will buy and sell shares[/quote]

thank you for the information
Thanks to all for sharing all these information.With the money getting from boddunan I have to take a share!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.