Hi Mr.Maverick,
Why dont u make a research on the most googled key words and display them some where on the home page of boddunan so that the members can write articles related to the keywords.
I think this will help in increasing traffic and to attract more visitors.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dharanidaran wrote:
[quote]Hi Mr.Maverick,
Why dont u make a research on the most googled key words and display them some where on the home page of boddunan so that the members can write articles related to the keywords.
I think this will help in increasing traffic and to attract more visitors.[/quote]

Yes. This is a good idea. If we have such contests, then definitely boddunan increases its rank

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
There is no such source that tell you which is the most searched keyword(I mean authentic source. Everyone tell you this and that just to increase their page views.)

And more than that Google will never show you in top just for putting keywords. It will give good page rank for those sites which has good content and is updating often.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.