Dear Members as we all aware that Boddunan is earning very less.
Each month there Earning is around $130 or $150 which is equivalent to Rs 6000-7000.
You can imagine what is the value of this much amount in current days.

I have experienced that most of the page impressions are only from our members so Google showing very less paying ads and which is getting very less clicked to Earn money for Boddunan.

So We need traffic from different search engine.

And that can be done only through article posting.
So My suggestion is instead of doing these voting polls and commenting article competition everyday,
Boddunan can start quality posted article and Extra cash credit for top5 or top 10 article of the week.

I need every body's comment it may hurt the person who are winning daily competition but that is not any worth to The profit of site
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
you are very much true.Earning should be increased .:)
I think you are right sobhagya We need to improve our post and quality of contents.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

May be boddunan can think of some special awards for members who post good number of articles in a week to promote article writing.

@soubhagaya,

I too agree with the comment by you on polls. It is not producing any significant improvements in the traffic. One day i tried once to vote for much number of polls ( Though I couldn't win ). But at one stage, i got bored and stopped it. The members who are winning the daily poll contests really have a lot of patience.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I welcome the suggestion. The main object is to get more revenue. This needs visitors from a wider range and not merely the registered and active members only. The activities that boost revenue must take precedence over the less remunerative contests and activities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Of all activities writing articles is understandably the most taxing job both mentally and physically. There are some practical problems faced by boddunan and the contributors of articles.From the boddunan's side the problem stems from the fact that it does not sell those articles and therby denied from a line of revenue stream which is the possible reason behind unremunerative cash credits. On the other hand the members who are reasonably good in this line of activity, simply do not find it sustainable given to the fact that the production of a quality article takes up not less than three to four hours,if not more- copycats excuse!!
i too agree with the comment by you on polls. It is not producing any significant improvements in the traffic. One day i tried once to vote for much number of polls ( Though I couldn't win ). But at one stage, i got bored and stopped it. The members who are winning the daily poll contests really have a lot of patience.

Mohammed did you copy of meen 's comment dont do it on the forum this is also breaking the terms of copy paste
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.