Dear Friends,

This is my 2000th post in Forums.I pay my thanks to all for helping to achieve this milestone.I am little offline in these days since it is my summer vacation now.

Here is a small suggestion to Maverick.

I went through the GD category of forum discusssion today.It is very good to see them all there.But a reader may or may not be able to locate the winner.

So if some one use it as a preparatory for some GD in interview he will be confused , which to select.If you post the name of winners of each GD at the end of them reader can concentrate more on the winners's point of view and develop his ideas.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid,
Congrats first of all.
The idea is coool.So in short, you want maverick to unlock the locked GD, make a post with the winners names and again lock it.Right. :) .excellent.
Also..
Remeber the time i asked , what will be next after Platinum mate?.I think its time for maverick to think about that. :)
COngratulations!! For your 2000th post,

YOur small suggestions are many a times or I should say, always are very useful and unique too.
Its a very good suggestion given by you, let's see, How Maverick Sir will respond to the same. Because only he can suggest about its good or bad.

We will be waiting for your more good small suggestions.

Aastha Gupta
Congratulation Abid for your 2000th post,
Maverick is on leave and will definitely consider your suggestion I hope
Congrats abid..
What i have to say is.. Its a nice suggestion.. lets moderator look on it..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
My warm congratulation on this occasion and about the suggestion- what do I say? You are always good at giving useful suggestions.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Dear Friends,

This is my 2000th post in Forums.I pay my thanks to all for helping to achieve this milestone.I am little offline in these days since it is my summer vacation now.

Here is a small suggestion to Maverick.

I went through the GD category of forum discusssion today.It is very good to see them all there.But a reader may or may not be able to locate the winner.

So if some one use it as a preparatory for some GD in interview he will be confused , which to select.If you post the name of winners of each GD at the end of them reader can concentrate more on the winners's point of view and develop his ideas.[/quote]

That is definitely a good idea. Since there were few other contest results are being published, we just used that space otherwise we can publish the result in the same thread.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congrats Abid for your 2000 post!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
My dear friends,
I pay my sincere thanks again for all of your congratulating words.
MC, yes I also thought of it.What would be after platinum mate and Maverick once answered next is not so far when I became the first platinum mate.But at 2000 nothing sees!!! :( :( :( :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Visit my blogs:

Maverick wrote:
[quote]

That is definitely a good idea. Since there were few other contest results are being published, we just used that space otherwise we can publish the result in the same thread.[/quote]

I didn't understand what you told.

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.