Hello Moderator,

Recently mobile reviews column has been started in boddunan. Similarly why can't we start a software reviews column in boddunan? There are many freeware softwares available in internet. So if somebody has tried that software and if it is really useful,they can write the review about it.

This will help us to get useful free softwares.

The following headings can be given :

1. Website : The website from where it can be downloaded
2. License type : Freeware / Open source
3. Size : Size of the software
4. Supported OS : Windows / Linux etc
5. Category : Like Entertainment,Desktop,productivity,game,Internet,multimedia etc
6. Description : Brief description about the usage of the software.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think review section should be one but boddunan can define different categories like software, mobile, traveling etc.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

@ Santhosh,

Yes. There can be one review section with several categories. But the template for each category should be different. For eg. the mobile review template cannot be used for traveling,software or any other topic.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes... thats a good idea..... softwares reviews... thats excellent idea.... Wait and see what what moderator say.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is wonderful idea...it should be categorized.
Hopefully it will be materialized soon.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Good explanation Mean. We need more parameters before this goes into action. Members please share your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i don't promote this idea because when we provide website address the traffic will go to it and boddunan lost its traffic

Mohammed Fouzan wrote:
[quote]i don't promote this idea because when we provide website address the traffic will go to it and boddunan lost its traffic[/quote]
Well fouzan thats not true that boddunan will lost its traffic because of reviews this is other way round it will increase the traffic.
In addition to software reviews not neccessary for free we can include paid one too.
i am sure that this section is going to help boddunan to increase traffic....
Software reviews and informations is also a part of knowledge sharing.

:) :) :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.