Webmaster you can start another forum with heading group discussion and give a topic each week and the best participate will get award of cash credit.

This will keep members more active in site
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, a good idea, maybe this can be made a fornightly feature instead of weekly to provide with some time in between.
Good idea. But will start based on the interest shown by other members.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Lets take opinion from our members.

Dear members please vote if you want to start a new forum with group discussions.

http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/polls/1041-do-you-want-a-group-discussion-forum-in-boddunan.html
Yes, this is a good idea. I too like it. I would like to sujjest a few topics for your consideration.

1. What reforms would you like to see in our present multi party parliamentary democracy?
2. What reforms would you like to see in our agriculture field?
3. What reforms would you like to see in our education field?
4. What should be the criteria to provide reservations in education and employment to uplift the backward people in our soceity?
5. If the present soceity is to be scientifically classified into groups, how would you prefer it to be?
6. Why farmers are not prefering to bring their children into agriculture field?
7. What is your opinion about our present film industry?
8. Who is responsible for the success of criminals in politics?
9. What is your opinion about present Indian media?

Friends, give your feed back and sujjest few more topics.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Wonderful suggestions Sridhar. These are very good topics to discuss.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That's a good idea and the suggestion given by Sridhar are also very good..

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Kumar Pandey
Hello soubhagya das and friends,

For group discussion you need not open a separate forum section. There should be one forum in any site. If you want any grup discussion you open a thread for that group discussion and members will post their arguments as responses in that thread.

All other sites on internet run group-discussion threads on their forum section.

The Editors / moderators / administrators may start a thread on forum for group discussion and some award for the winner can also be declared for the same.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Great Idea harish.

Maverick I think you should announce some topics and start a forum so that members will participate there and one of them will be the winner.

I think most of the members are now agree to start Group discussion thread
its a nice suggestion to bring up such an item to bodduanan..
and i will say that boddunan have to implement more to keep people active here and this is one of the good suggestions..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Thanks Jobin.
Maverick now you can see most of our members are agree to start that forum for group discussion.
So as a senior member you should start any topic
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.