Hello Moderator,

Now alexa rank information is submitted in forums everyday. To check alexa rank,we have to go to forums search the thread,go to the last page and find out.

Instead why can't some small space can be reserved on the home page and the information be updated daily so that members will see that and participate more actively?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mean I had already said this opinion in a suggestion forum. It was not agreed by maverick because of some reasons.

@Fouzan,

Is it?Can you tell me the link so that i can check it out?

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/9-suggestion-box/30844-put-an-alexa-ranking-tool-bar-on-boddunans-front-page.html

here is the link mean please reply if you find it wrong

Yes.. this idea is given by Fouzan already :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i dont know why these people are copying

@ Fouzan,

I checked the link. When the moderator's thinking is like that, there is nothing we can do. In my view, there is nothing wrong in this idea given by you.

Yes...its just an idea.....
Nothing wrong here....

Keep it up Meean.... Come up again with more ideas :)

All the best.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Meean, it would be difficult for us to update the rank every day as our team involving in many activities. And at the same time there would be no gain with respect to boddunan for including alexa rank on home page. Hence this was not added to boddunan otherwise it is a good idea.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.