I request webmaster please allow only 2-3 polls everyday for single member so that we can get some valuable polls and everybody will show interest to keep voting on that.

Just to get some points members are posting valueless polls.

so they are getting only 1-2 voting which really hurting poll creator.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since the section is very new, we haven't limited the polls. We will limit the polls in the future.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That will be better because some valuable polls will be posted and every body will also love to vote at that time and also it will feel proud to the creator of the poll
I too feel the same as Saobhagya Das told.
Kindly allow only one poll per member per day. If only 5 percent members create polls also, it would be around 20 - 30 per day. This is enough. Quality is must for polls, quantity does not matter.
At present within few minutes of posting an interesting/creative poll, it is getting dissappearred from the first page of polls.
Also give option to rank the polls by the members.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Sridhar you have added one more points to my suggestion.
Thanks for that
I think if only senior members will stay more active thats enough for boddunan to get page impressions
Instead of lot of inactive members and non interested polls
Hi Sridhar and Soubhagya,

Your suggestions are very well valid. We will develop the software soon to implement your suggestions.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick. This is why I like Boddunan. The webmaster and the moderators are easily accessable and give quick response to the members requests. Good. Keep it up.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Thanks Maverick,I feel proud that my suggestion are going to implemented in this site.
Now I do not feel like an ordinary member here
Hello friends,

It would be better to make the polls as moderated posting section.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Hello friends,

The Polls should be checked by the moderators / editors and approve only genuine polls with no spelling and grammar mistakes.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
tHAT WILL BE BETTER BUT AS YOU KNOW THAT THIS is a new site and we have less editors to check articles that may be burden on them, but
Maverick why dont you start moderating Polls and Harish will be the Editor
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.