If not please make provision so that members can also appreciate other member's contribution by gifting points to each other.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i dont understand your question what is the purpose of that please explain

The idea of gift points does not appear to be useful. The points earned by our efforts indicate level of performance. The gift of points will distort the position.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan, it would be a give and take and a kind of exchange of points and I don't think that would have a significant bearing on the overall position.A member gifting points would be gifted points by some.
[quote]The idea of gift points does not appear to be useful. The points earned by our efforts indicate level of performance. The gift of points will distort the position.[/quote]

I'm completely agree with you Gulshan sir....
Gifting points to each other would not be feasible and also in my opinion, would not be free from personal biases. Hence I think this should not be implemented.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This gifting points is not accepted among the members Jayen....

I donot know why... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Chinmoy- There may not be significant bearing on overall position but there will be some distortion, which cannot be ruled out.
As regards the purpose of commending each other, the best course is to add to karma instead of points. Here also, i feel that members should be fair and judicious in adding or deducting karma.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes.. thats right Gulshan...

Here we have Karma to appreciate the members.. this can rate the member...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Anyway let us accept the majority view on this issue and after all it has been a suggestion only.
I think its fine if its implemented..

The person who wants to gift it to some one will gift them.. It would be a way to appreciate ones work...

But here Points are (some what) equal to money..so its hardly acceptable idea..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.