Hai Friends,

Why not FAQs section be added in the main categories of Boddunan!!!!

I found many new members asking the same common questions related to the site and basic procedures again and again!!

Id FAQs section is present, then I hope it would help all the members to get with the actual procedures.

Please do reply!!

Thank You!!

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a good suggestion Deepti. Many members give importance to FAQ's.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
i think you are right Deepti...many people ask same question again and again...
Please see the sub menu items below the top menu, you can find FAQs menu. We are constantly updating it and will do.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes yes... the presentation is not seen!!!

Hope this would look good if this section is included in the main menu... Along with the "HOME", "ARTICLES",..."GAMES" section.

It would look good if Payment options are also included....

You can also include all the procedures that are required to edit in the member's profile too...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Do one goes through this FAQ unless he is told to do so?I am bold to say I goes through them rarely.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Abid --- FAQs section is very important for a site..

:( I haven't observed till now that there is FAQ section here...

I hope it will be good if this section is moved to the main Home page section!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti, the fact is FAQs link is appeared in every page right below the top menu which is the most viewable place.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick --- I haven't observed till now that there exists "FAQs" section here till you told me!!!

The section appears to be grated, which doesn't attract our attention.

The FAQs section should be on the main menu.. along with the Home section in the top menu.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.